What to Know About Unique Font Design for Your Website
Most competent digital marketing agencies and informed online businesses are now aware of the power of a unique font, especially to those looking to leave a strong impression on their customers and random browsers.
But what exactly can font style and design do to fulfill an upcoming business’s goals in online engagement?
This article is a dive into the visionary benefits of prioritizing unique font design in your business website. Here, we study the features of a business’s core message online and how a font can communicate that to the viewers. Additionally, we’ll also take a look into the process of properly utilizing it into any site.
First and foremost, it should be noted that a unique font style is still part and parcel to SEO writing—but it’s more than simply that.
Even compelling and well-researched blog writing falls flat when the font used is monotonous or can easily be lost or forgettable, especially when compared to the vast majority of similar websites. Overall, it’s about striking a balance between a unique font style, strong backend analytics, and content services.
Why “Font and Center” Works
As we focus on the importance of font style for your website, we look into the following qualities that define the people who successfully pull this off. We take inspiration from the Father of Typography himself, Steve Jobs. He is known for ten unique font designs that put the first Mac on the technology map.
With this in mind, here are the reasons why unique font designs are a top cut pick and can be the center of attention for your site:
- Bold: Adding a unique twist on the conventional fonts seen online is a daring yet welcome move. It means you are willing to stand out to be memorable to your online audience. This also means you are willing to take the leap to reach and more people and execute things outside the box.
- Innovative: Font design also dares to set new standards or ways of doing things online. Most websites only focus on basic design and don’t want to change the space they are in. With unique font design, you become recognized as a game-changer in your own niche.
- Alluring: To a random browser that just stumbles upon your website, the unique font style will be one of the first things that will catch their eyes. It attracts them to read your content, makes them stick to your site, and eventually encourages them to buy your products or services.
How to Integrate Unique Font Properly Into Site
Now that you have an idea of what to expect when you get a unique font design, you also need to know about the proper guidelines of placing it on your website. Take note so that it is effective in getting your message across to your audience.
- Think About the Site Experience: Just as any digital marketing agency will tell you, there are many moving parts when it comes to browsing a website. There are so many clickable things and content, so take a step back and think about the overall aesthetics of your website. Then, properly change up the font style where it will be most valued by the customers.
- Don’t Be Overly Dazzling or Showy: In the case of any white label content writing service: When you write, show, don’t tell. This means you want your website to be an experiential space. Think of font design more as a branding feature to have or a nice complement to your blog content. Don’t overuse it to the point that it may turn off users.
- Make Sure It Tells a Story: Digital marketing agencies and web designers alike are aware that stories not only sell, but they also make customers invested in making return purchases. Use that unique font style as a medium to tell your brand’s unique, compelling story.
Typography or unique font design has a lot of benefits to online digital marketing and stellar website design, so consider this strategic push for a strong online presence that can help you reach more markets!
Looking for a white label web designer for your business in Canada and the US? AGUA is a digital marketing agency that is prepared to put your unique vision first and optimize your site for more reach. Design your site with us!